This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 14263
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at axiomatics dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 18:55:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 14263
- References: <51D6DB8A dot 7030507 at oracle dot com> <87mwq16mt3 dot fsf at euclid dot axiomatics dot org> <51D6F674 dot 8000906 at redhat dot com>
Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> ha scritto:
>I wouldn't mind mentioning dynamic_cast, along the lines that Gaby
>suggested in the PR.
Sure, but let me think about it, because isn't immediately obvious (to me at least!) *when* that would really help.