This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gcc/tree-complex.c: Fix minor typo in comment
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Quinot <quinot at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 11:29:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcc/tree-complex.c: Fix minor typo in comment
- References: <20130705092835 dot GA15500 at adacore dot com>
On 07/05/2013 11:28 AM, Thomas Quinot wrote:
2013-07-06 Thomas Quinot <email@example.com>
* tree-complex.c: Fix minor typo in comment
OK to commit?
I think this falls under the "obvious" rule. (But your date in the
changelog is off.)
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team