This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] Fix for PR 57692
- From: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 04:29:24 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix for PR 57692
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A43B6DD at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1307021920110 dot 85461 at arjuna dot pair dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hans-Peter Nilsson [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 7:24 PM
> To: Iyer, Balaji V
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR 57692
> On Wed, 26 Jun 2013, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
> > Hello Everyone,
> > This patch will fix a FAIL in one of the test cases for array notations. The
> reason for fail is that the array sizes were huge and thus it was causing a stack
> overflow. This patch should fix the issue. I am committing this patch as semi-
> obvious. I am willing to revert this change if anyone has objections.
> > 2013-06-25 Balaji V. Iyer <email@example.com>
> > * c-c++-common/cilk-plus/AN/gather_scatter.c: Fixed a bug of stack
> > overflow due to size of arrays.
> It looks like this is the same situation as PR57766.
> (You're already CC:ed on it. Is your @gcc.gnu.org email address correctly
I am getting those emails and am fixing them and submitting patches to gcc-patches. The fix was similar, but it was occurring in different testsuite case. Also, it was not occurring any of the machines I use to develop and so I didn't see the similarity between them.
Balaji V. Iyer.
> brgds, H-P