This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR57469 - silence unused dummy arg warning, if it is used in a namelist
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, burnus at net-b dot de
- Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:22:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR57469 - silence unused dummy arg warning, if it is used in a namelist
The patch itself seems obvious enough. I have just a nit pick
with the grammar of
"Don't warn for unused dummy arguments when it is used in namelists"
I think it should be either "a dummy argument" or "when they are".
Probably something such as
"Don't warn as unused for dummy arguments appearing in namelists"
would be easier to parse.
Thanks for the patch,