This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64] Remap neon vcmp functions to C/TREE
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:21:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Remap neon vcmp functions to C/TREE
- References: <1367333909-22296-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
On 30 April 2013 15:58, James Greenhalgh <email@example.com> wrote:
> Where possible, describe these Neon intrinsics in C. Where not
> possible, remap them to a builtin which will fold to an equivalent
> C function.
> Add the support code to allow folding of these instructions.
> As GE_EXPR, GT_EXPR, EQ_EXPR are GIMPLE and GENERIC codes, use
> Regression tested on aarch64-none-elf with only bogus regressions
> (corrected in a separate patch).
> 2013-04-29 James Greenhalgh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/aarch64/aarch64-builtins.c (BUILTIN_VALLDI): Define.
> (aarch64_fold_builtin): Add folding for cm<eq,ge,gt,tst>.
> * config/aarch64/aarch64-simd-builtins.def
> (cmeq): Update to BUILTIN_VALLDI.
> (cmgt): Likewise.
> (cmge): Likewise.
> (cmle): Likewise.
> (cmlt): Likewise.
> * config/aarch64/arm_neon.h
> (vc<eq, lt, le, gt, ge, tst><z><qsd>_<fpsu><8,16,32,64>): Remap
> to builtins or C as appropriate.