This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, fixincludes] Fix NULL on AIX
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:42:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, fixincludes] Fix NULL on AIX
- References: <CAGWvny=3PiUFQQwNKpAxTX1G1tXB8HfoOUwkmRpvdi2WyKhAXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKRnqNJGh8mWOPWNVveT1J43MvO+pePG2LDPO+yRHHHw1qXb8w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Bruce Korb <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi David,
> Looks good to me, but for a small nit:
> Unless there is some reason you want to emphasize tabs with the "\t" escapes.
> I think the "here string" is easier to read.
I coped c_fix_arg from openbsd_null_definition fix. I don't know if
two different formats for similar fixes would be confusing, but I do
not have a problem using the EOF version.
Do you have any comment about the change to void_null fix?