This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [WIP RFH] #pragma omp declare simd (aka OpenMP elemental functions) parsing
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:35:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: [WIP RFH] #pragma omp declare simd (aka OpenMP elemental functions) parsing
- References: <20130429183241 dot GI28963 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 04/29/2013 02:32 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Should I copy the parser->omp_declare_simd_clauses vector pointer
say into cp_declarator structure so that grokfndecl could grab it from
That sounds good.
Also, for the attributes I wonder if it wouldn't be better to
finally replace the PARM_DECLs in the clauses say with parameter indexes,
because otherwise it might be difficult to adjust those during instantiation
Yes, that will probably be easier to deal with.