This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] Disabling gcc.dg/cpp/trad/include.c for Android
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Alexander Ivchenko <aivchenk at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at gmail dot com>, pavel dot v dot chupin at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:48:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] Disabling gcc.dg/cpp/trad/include.c for Android
- References: <CACysShh7AmFSP-rD=Ejq5yuUurMATc=ZNE-zrR46ALXoX2-6kQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Jan 9, 2013, at 7:14 AM, Alexander Ivchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> We have test fail for gcc.dg/cpp/trad/include.c on Android. The
> reason for that is that
> -ftraditional-cpp is not expected to work on Android due to variadic
> macro (like #define __builtin_warning(x, y...))
> in standard headers and traditional preprocessor cannot handle them.
> The attached patch disables that test.
Be sure to ask, Ok? in your patch submittals.