This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH SH] Fix PR57108
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: christian dot bruel at st dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:22:48 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH SH] Fix PR57108
- References: <517E3DFD dot 6000607 at st dot com>
Christian Bruel <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patches set the correct operand mode for tstsi_t_zero_extract_eq,
> to avoid reload generating a move between a constant and a void register.
> Reg tested for sh-elf. No performance impact
> OK for 4.7, 4.8 and trunk ?