This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Support LDR/STR to/from S and D registers
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Ian Bolton <ian dot bolton at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:57:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Support LDR/STR to/from S and D registers
- References: <517a8381 dot 69e8420a dot 13c6 dot 6ef2SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com>
On 26 April 2013 14:38, Ian Bolton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch allows us to load to and store from the S and D registers,
> which helps with doing scalar operations in those registers.
> This has been regression tested on bare-metal and linux.
> OK for trunk?
> 2013-04-26 Ian Bolton <email@example.com>
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.md (movsi_aarch64): Support LDR/STR
> from/to S register.
> (movdi_aarch64): Support LDR/STR from/to D register.