This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] C++14 support for binary literals says Noinstead of Yes
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 15:07:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] C++14 support for binary literals says Noinstead of Yes
- References: <517B5C15 dot 1090008 at verizon dot net> <20130427065931 dot GW28963 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
The patch looks good to me.