This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] PR 57071, some power optimizations
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 15:39:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] PR 57071, some power optimizations
- References: <517CDE9C dot 2020301 at netcologne dot de> <517CF581 dot 9010705 at net-b dot de>
Am 28.04.2013 12:10, schrieb Tobias Burnus:
OK - thanks for the patch.
I wonder whether one should also handle:
1**k == 1
Committed, thanks for the review!
I will do 1**k as a followup patch which should be quite obvious :-)
Regarding PR 57073, the real case - I have never worked with
GIMPLE, so I have no real idea how to start this.
Any volunteers? Or should we handle this in the Fortran front
end after all?