This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 56450
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:07:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 56450
- References: <517AB267 dot 7020900 at oracle dot com> <517B2237 dot 4090401 at redhat dot com>
>Why should id_expression_or_member_access_p be false?
>"declval<T>().dummy" is a class member access (5.2.5) regardless of
>kind of member dummy is.
I see, thanks. Then I suppose that finish_decltype_type must be adjusted to handle the COMPOUND_EXPR, I'll look into it.