This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] Remove incscc and decscc patterns from thumb2.md
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Greta Yorsh <Greta dot Yorsh at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:21:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] Remove incscc and decscc patterns from thumb2.md
- References: <001001ce426f$051776f0$0f4664d0$ at email@example.com>
On 26/04/13 12:13, Greta Yorsh wrote:
This patch removes dead patterns for incscc and decscc from thumb2.md.
It's a cleanup after this patch:
which removed incscc and decscc expanders and the corresponding patterns
from arm.md, but not from thumb2.md.
No regression on qemu for arm-none-eabi cortex-a15 thumb.
Ok for trunk?
2013-04-05 Greta Yorsh <Greta.Yorsh@arm.com>
* config/arm/thumb2.md (thumb2_incscc, thumb2_decscc): Delete.