This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: contrib/repro_fail: filter out "-ignore SIGHUP" from spawn line
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:10:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: contrib/repro_fail: filter out "-ignore SIGHUP" from spawn line
- References: <1366907428 dot 13869 dot 28 dot camel at surprise> <51796B25 dot 1020908 at google dot com>
On Thu, 2013-04-25 at 13:43 -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> On 2013-04-25 12:30 , David Malcolm wrote:
> > diff --git a/contrib/ChangeLog b/contrib/ChangeLog
> > index 9f4505b..01afcb5 100644
> > --- a/contrib/ChangeLog
> > +++ b/contrib/ChangeLog
> > @@ -1,3 +1,7 @@
> > +2013-04-25 David Malcolm <email@example.com>
> > +
> > + * repro_fail: filter out "-ignore SIGHUP" from the spawn lines
> > +
> This is OK, thanks. It works with the regular spawn lines too, right?
> (looks like it should).
All of the spawn lines in my.log files have the "-ignore SIGHUP", so I
hand-edited some to remove that part, and it does indeed work on such