This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64] Change iterator for neg<mode>2 from VDQM to VDQ.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:58:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Change iterator for neg<mode>2 from VDQM to VDQ.
- References: <1366886079-6628-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
On 25 April 2013 11:34, James Greenhalgh <email@example.com> wrote:
> neg<mode>2 was described as only being applicable to modes
> in the VDQM iterator. But the instruction generated, `NEG',
> has a .2D form.
> This patch corrects the iterator used to one including V2DImode.
> Patch regression tested on aarch64-none-elf with no regressions.
> 2013-02-28 James Greenhalgh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/aarch64/aarch64-simd.md (neg<mode>2): Use VDQ iterator.