This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Add __GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX1Y__
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:48:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Add __GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX1Y__
- References: <5177EF87 dot 4000003 at oracle dot com> <517807C4 dot 3060704 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> I would really rather avoid introducing another macro to be removed again
> later. Instead, let's use a value of __cplusplus greater than 201103L,
> perhaps 201300?
yes, that makes sense, and even a better path forward.
Hopefully, the next committee draft will have that value.