This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix C++ testcases for size_t vs intptr_t
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:50:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fix C++ testcases for size_t vs intptr_t
- References: <5177AD1F dot 1020101 at codesourcery dot com>
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 4:59 AM, Bernd Schmidt <email@example.com> wrote:
> This fixes C++ testcases that used size_t when casting a pointer to
> integer so that they use intptr_t instead. There's also an testcase
> using pointer subtraction where ptrdiff_t is the correct choice, and a
> fix to the ptrmem.C testcase to use sizeof on a function pointer rather
> than a data pointer. A similar patch for C testcases was already
> applied last year.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-linux. Ok?
Yes, OK. Thanks!