This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH to lambda printing in diagnostics
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:58:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH to lambda printing in diagnostics
- References: <51759CBC dot 2090904 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> For this testcase, the patch changes output like "f.main()::__lambda0::__x"
> to "f.main()::<lambda()>::<x capture>".
> Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, applying to trunk.