This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] S/390: Initial libitm support
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:13:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S/390: Initial libitm support
- References: <20130422082342 dot GA21640 at bart>
On 2013-04-22 09:23, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
+ /* We save registers 6-15. */
+ long int __gregs;
Comment should be r6-r14, surely.
+ /* r15 is stored into cfa field. It needs to be named that way
+ since tls.h is accessing the field by name. Be aware that this
+ is not actually what we consider the CFA on s390 (since there is
+ a fix offset between sp and CFA). It is merely the saved stack
+ pointer. */
+ void *cfa;
+ la %r3,96+96(%r15) /* second argument to GTM_begin_transaction */
Surely 96, not 96+96.