This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Fix the generation of .arch and .cpu assembly directives
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:43:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Fix the generation of .arch and .cpu assembly directives
- References: <51657AB0 dot 3010801 at arm dot com>
Yufeng, please back port this patch to 4.8.
On 10 April 2013 15:44, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> This patch changes the compiler to correctly generate .arch and .cpu
> assembly directives in order to support the inline assembly of
> instructions that are part of a feature, e.g. crypto.
> OK for the trunk?
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.c (aarch64_print_extension): New function.
> (aarch64_start_file): Use the new function.