This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch][mips] split mips_reorg in pre- and post-dbr_schedule parts
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: rsandiford at googlemail dot com, echristo at gmail dot com
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 13:57:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch][mips] split mips_reorg in pre- and post-dbr_schedule parts
- References: <CABu31nNszgWG13tTb_hZGw3DTnh0F9XN598+tPPUDKs1Uk1gkA at mail dot gmail dot com> <516C182A dot 8040507 at redhat dot com>
*ping* MIPS maintainers...
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 04/14/2013 08:20 AM, Steven Bosscher wrote:
>> This patch splits mips_reorg.c in a pre-dbr_schedule part and a new,
>> machine specific post-dbr_schedule pass. With this patch,
>> cleanup_barriers and dbr_schedule can be static functions again.
>> Cross-built&tested mips-sim. OK for trunk?
>> * config/mips/mips.c: Include tree-pass.h.
>> (mips_reorg): Split in pre- and post-dbr_schedule parts.
>> (mips_machine_reorg2): Move mips_reorg post-dbr_schedule parts
>> (pass_mips_machine_reorg2): New machine specific pass.
>> (insert_pass_mips_machine_reorg2): New pass plugin definition.
>> (mips_option_override): Register the new pass.
>> * rtl.h (cleanup_barriers): Remove prototype.
>> (dbr_schedule): Likewise.
>> * jump.c (cleanup_barriers): Make static.
>> * reorg.c (dbr_schedule): Likewise.
> The rtl, jump & reorg bits are fine with me. I don't know enough about the
> MIPS specific bits to comment on them in any meaningful way.