This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Update definitions of _FP_W_TYPE and _FP_WS_TYPE in libgcc to be based on 'long long'
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:32:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Update definitions of _FP_W_TYPE and _FP_WS_TYPE in libgcc to be based on 'long long'
- References: <5170612D dot 8060008 at arm dot com>
Looks OK to me.
On 18 April 2013 22:10, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> The patch changes _FP_W_TYPE and _FP_WS_TYPE in AArch64 libgcc to be based
> on 'long long', making them ILP32-friendly. x86_64 has the definitions.
> OK for the trunk?
> 2013-04-18 Yufeng Zhang <email@example.com>
> * config/aarch64/sfp-machine.h (_FP_W_TYPE): Change to define
> as 'unsigned long long' instead of 'unsigned long'.
> (_FP_WS_TYPE): Change to define as 'signed long long' instead of
> 'signed long'.