This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] [4.7] revisit PR middle-end/56848 for 4.7.4
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:09:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] [4.7] revisit PR middle-end/56848 for 4.7.4
- References: <51701E7C dot 7070105 at ubuntu dot com>
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Matthias Klose <email@example.com> wrote:
> revisit PR middle-end/56848 for 4.7.4. as outlined in the bug report, this
> reapplies the patch backed out for the 4.7.3 release and backports r190733.
> No regressions in the testsuite on x86_64-linux-gnu compared to the 4.7.3
> release. Ok to apply?