This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR55033: Fix
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:28:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR55033: Fix
Alan's patch is related to some original work by Richard Henderson and
Richard has told both Alan and I that he eventually will review the
patch. If someone else wants to review the patch before he gets to
it, that would be great as well.
> would one of the global reviewers mind having a look at this?
> The comment #2 of PR55033 clearly shows that this is a compiler bug:
> Alan Modra proposed a patch to fix this problem only one day after the bug
> report. This was in October 2012. Now this issue is still open due to a lack
> of global reviewer approval. We also have no disapproval. We have silence.
> It would be really nice if PR55033 can be fixed for GCC 4.8 and later.