This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [SPARC] Fix PR target/56890
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 18:07:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [SPARC] Fix PR target/56890
- References: <3344061 dot A5Rjyamnnq at polaris> <20130414 dot 151955 dot 36832904790658210 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
> No objections.
> We can actually support this by adding patterns for the partial store
> instructions, which can store 8-bit and 16-bit quantities from FP
Ah, indeed, with -mvis. Not clear whether that would really be worthwhile.