This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, tree-ssa] Avoid -Wuninitialized warning in try_unroll_loop_completely()
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, dnovillo at google dot com, amacleod at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:05:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, tree-ssa] Avoid -Wuninitialized warning in try_unroll_loop_completely()
- References: <CADj25HPE6ZVONBykpxC2tE0pYOx28=j9H+5cpt8ds2=jma63Wg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/13/2013 07:17 PM, Chung-Ju Wu wrote:
If this is a false positive (and I think it is from a very quick scan of
the code), can you mark the initialization as such?
I noticed there is an uninitialized variable warning
when compiling tree-ssa-loop-ivcanon.c file.
Attached patch is a slight modification to avoid the warning
and a plaintext ChangeLog is as below.
Is it OK for trunk?
2013-04-14 Chung-Ju Wu <email@example.com>
* tree-ssa-loop-ivcanon.c (try_unroll_loop_completely): Avoid
/* Avoid false positive -Wuninitialized warning. */
Ideally this will become standard practice.