This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Really fix PR 56782
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 16:21:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Really fix PR 56782
- References: <516A7D6C dot 7000801 at netcologne dot de> <516AB9D0 dot 3050308 at sfr dot fr>
- (void) gfc_expr_walker (&fcn, callback_reduction, NULL);
why remove this?
Because it is not needed, as the test case _46 shows. No need
to run this twice, it doesn't get better :-)
It is a leftover from when the callback function returned 1.
gfc_internal_error ("Illegal id in insert_iterator_function");
This duplicated code could probably be merged with
I thought about it. The reason why I didn't do it was
because the expr to be wrapped inside the call is different.
Another reason was that I didn't get it right when I tried
So, I'd rather leave it as is.
I think callback_reduction's iterator handling
should happen there as well.
Like I said, it is done automatically by the expression