This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH, ARM][10/n] Split scc patterns using cond_exec
- From: "Greta Yorsh" <greta dot yorsh at arm dot com>
- To: "Richard Earnshaw" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Cc: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Ramana Radhakrishnan" <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, <paul at codesourcery dot com>, <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:28:59 +0100
- Subject: RE: [PATCH, ARM][10/n] Split scc patterns using cond_exec
- References: <000401ce376d$7ade8750$709b95f0$ at firstname.lastname@example.org> <516806F3 dot 2040808 at arm dot com>
Sorry, I've just realized that there is a possible issue with the way
SELECT_CC_MODE is used in a few places in this patch. Working on a fix.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Richard Earnshaw
> Sent: 12 April 2013 14:07
> To: Greta Yorsh
> Cc: GCC Patches; Ramana Radhakrishnan; email@example.com;
> Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM][10/n] Split scc patterns using cond_exec
> On 12/04/13 12:04, Greta Yorsh wrote:
> > This patch converts define_insn into define_insn_and_split to split
> > some alternatives of movsicc_insn and some scc patterns that cannot
> > expressed using movsicc. The patch emits cond_exec RTL insns.
> > Tested as part of the series for splitting arm.md patterns that
> > multiple asm instructions.
> > Ok for trunk?
> > gcc/
> > 2013-02-19 Greta Yorsh <Greta.Yorsh@arm.com>
> > * config/arm/arm.md (movsicc_insn): Convert define_insn into
> > define_insn_and_split.
> > (and_scc,ior_scc,negscc): Likewise.
> > (cmpsi2_addneg, subsi3_compare): Convert to named patterns.