This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM][9/n] Split scc patterns using movsicc
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Greta Yorsh <Greta dot Yorsh at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, "paul at codesourcery dot com" <paul at codesourcery dot com>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:06:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM][9/n] Split scc patterns using movsicc
- References: <000001ce376d$662cd460$32867d20$ at email@example.com>
On 12/04/13 12:03, Greta Yorsh wrote:
This patch converts define_insn into define_insn_and_split for simple scc
patterns and emits RTL insns that match movsicc pattern.
Tested as part of the series for splitting arm.md patterns that output
multiple asm instructions. No regression on qemu with arm-none-eabi and
Ok for trunk?
2013-02-19 Greta Yorsh <Greta.Yorsh@arm.com>
* config/arm/arm.md (mov_scc,mov_negscc,mov_notscc): Convert
define_insn into define_insn_and_split and emit movsicc