This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch, fortran, backport, 4.8] PR51825 - Fortran runtime error: Cannot match namelist object name
- From: "Tilo Schwarz" <tilo at tilo-schwarz dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:17:44 +0200
- Subject: [patch, fortran, backport, 4.8] PR51825 - Fortran runtime error: Cannot match namelist object name
I would like to backport the fix for PR51825 I posted here
to the 4.8 branch.
The fix was committed to trunk on Wed, 20 Mar 2013, so it is on trunk now
for three weeks.
It fixes a namelist issue where namelist lines like
arr(2)%a%b = 1
arr(3)%a%b = 1
are mis-interpreted as
arr(1)%a%b = 1
(index is always interpreted as 1)
Regtested on i486-linux-gnu.