This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs, patch, committed] Updated Fortran part of http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.9/changes.html
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:06:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs, patch, committed] Updated Fortran part of http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.9/changes.html
- References: <5165A06A dot 600 at net-b dot de> <CADj25HM69dxNv8kDFAAPdwyo2fpDNEOjU2dgry5ZDb3VRtJbTg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Chung-Ju Wu wrote:
On behalf of Andes Technology Co., I am going to propose a new target contribution, nds32 port, to GCC on
June or July. If the contribution is adopted by the GCC Steering Committee and community,
is following content OK for describing the new target 'nds32'? :)
Note that changes.html only lists changes which have been done not those
which are planned. Additionally, I am really the wrong person for
reviewing those patches - I am just maintaining the Fortran part of GCC.
But after nds32 is supported in GCC, nds32 should surely have such an
entry in changes.html.