This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, combine] Fix host-specific behavior in simplify_compare_const()
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:45:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, combine] Fix host-specific behavior in simplify_compare_const()
- References: <CADj25HMrO+PJ56EScQuW4irfO1__7M4fAwZy0ocyqgnHt2JhDQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADj25HNj9OZvnwsjWogvEbC1ELVNb9Wo4qBgNjRB4wO5YqYiLA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADj25HOmUKbDkM+Lg=OGaowYq_y=-6ULtXAHhRmtQSy1XXvUeA at mail dot gmail dot com>
> The attached patch has passed bootstrap/regression test
> on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with current main trunk.
> A plaintext gcc/ChangeLog is as below:
> 2013-04-06 Chung-Ju Wu <email@example.com>
> * combine.c (simplify_compare_const): Use GET_MODE_MASK to filter
> out unnecessary bits in the constant power of two case.
> On behalf of Andes Technology Co., we have signed FSF agreement.
> However, so far I don't have svn write access yet.
> Would you please help to commit this patch?
Jeff has kindly offered to sponsor you for write access, so you should be able
to install it yourself. Otherwise I'll be happy to do it for you.
Thanks for fixing this problem in the combiner.