This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA][PATCH] Improve VRP of COND_EXPR_CONDs -- v2
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 20:10:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA][PATCH] Improve VRP of COND_EXPR_CONDs -- v2
- References: <516374E3 dot 8080800 at redhat dot com>
On 04/08/2013 07:54 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
Just a note, there's a typo "op" should be "op0" in that patch; not sure
why git gave me the old version since that's something I thought I'd
patched and squashed out... Clearly a git user workflow error of some kind.
This incorporates the concrete suggestions from Steven & Richi -- it
doesn't do any refactoring of the VRP code. There's still stuff I'm
looking at that might directly lead to some refactoring. In the mean
time I'm submitting the obvious small improvements.
Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
OK for trunk?