This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Fix GCC bootstrap on hppa*-*-hpux* using HP cat
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: John David Anglin <dave dot anglin at bell dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:39:04 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [committed] Fix GCC bootstrap on hppa*-*-hpux* using HP cat
- References: <BLU0-SMTP5953123CB820081EF2076397DB0 at phx dot gbl>
On Sat, 6 Apr 2013, John David Anglin wrote:
> The patch fixes PR other/55274 and we now generate a non empty map file. As
> in the PR, this problem causes a hang when bootstrap is done using HP cat.
> Tested on hppa64-hp-hpux11.11 and hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11. Committed to trunk
> and 4.8.
> Richard, would it be ok to apply to the 4.7 branch? This is a 4.7 regression.