This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, combine] Fix host-specific behavior in simplify_compare_const()
- From: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:46:31 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, combine] Fix host-specific behavior in simplify_compare_const()
- References: <CADj25HMrO+PJ56EScQuW4irfO1__7M4fAwZy0ocyqgnHt2JhDQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <3489339 dot 3GL29RjfmL at polaris> <CADj25HNj9OZvnwsjWogvEbC1ELVNb9Wo4qBgNjRB4wO5YqYiLA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADj25HOmUKbDkM+Lg=OGaowYq_y=-6ULtXAHhRmtQSy1XXvUeA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5160DA7C dot 7070806 at redhat dot com>
2013/4/7 Jeff Law <email@example.com>:
> On 04/06/2013 01:42 AM, Chung-Ju Wu wrote:
>> On behalf of Andes Technology Co., we have signed FSF agreement.
>> However, so far I don't have svn write access yet.
>> Would you please help to commit this patch?
>> Thanks again for the approval and I really appreciate your help. :)
> I'd suggest getting write access to the repository.
> See "Authenticated access" on this page:
> List me as your sponsor.
I will follow the instructions to get my svn write access,
and then contribute this patch.
I am also planning to contribute a new CPU port, 'nds32' target,
along with related binutils, gdb, and newlib.
(We have signed FSF agreement for binutils and gdb as well.)
Currently, we are working hard to improve our implementation
and follow coding style for current main trunk.
I believe we are able to propose complete nds32 contribution,
on June or July, for GCC community to review it.
Thanks again. We will do our best to make contribution
for GCC and GNU toolchain. :-)