This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, combine] Fix host-specific behavior in simplify_compare_const()
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 20:31:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, combine] Fix host-specific behavior in simplify_compare_const()
- References: <CADj25HMrO+PJ56EScQuW4irfO1__7M4fAwZy0ocyqgnHt2JhDQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <3489339 dot 3GL29RjfmL at polaris> <CADj25HNj9OZvnwsjWogvEbC1ELVNb9Wo4qBgNjRB4wO5YqYiLA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADj25HOmUKbDkM+Lg=OGaowYq_y=-6ULtXAHhRmtQSy1XXvUeA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/06/2013 01:42 AM, Chung-Ju Wu wrote:
The attached patch has passed bootstrap/regression test
on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with current main trunk.
A plaintext gcc/ChangeLog is as below:
2013-04-06 Chung-Ju Wu <email@example.com>
* combine.c (simplify_compare_const): Use GET_MODE_MASK to filter out
unnecessary bits in the constant power of two case.
On behalf of Andes Technology Co., we have signed FSF agreement.
However, so far I don't have svn write access yet.
Would you please help to commit this patch?
Thanks again for the approval and I really appreciate your help. :)
I'd suggest getting write access to the repository.
See "Authenticated access" on this page:
List me as your sponsor.