This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH 0/3] assorted patches for uClibc support
- From: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 21:53:27 +0200
- Subject: [PATCH 0/3] assorted patches for uClibc support
The following patches were bootstrapped and regtested on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu without new regressions.
They fix a few problems i faced when building against uClibc.
Ok for trunk and, in a week or two, the 4.8 branch?
I would like to ask the libstdc++ folks to advise on the tmpnam part..
thanks and cheers,
Bernhard Reutner-Fischer (3):
libgcc: check for fenv.h in dfp configure check
libstdc++-v3: ::tmpnam depends on uClibc SUSV4_LEGACY
libsanitizer: add LFS guards
libgcc/configure | 13 +++++++++++++
libgcc/configure.ac | 9 ++++++++-
libsanitizer/interception/interception_type_test.cc | 2 +-
libsanitizer/sanitizer_common/sanitizer_allocator.cc | 4 +++-
.../sanitizer_common/sanitizer_platform_limits_posix.cc | 4 +++-
libstdc++-v3/include/c_global/cstdio | 2 ++
6 files changed, 30 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)