This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] C++11: Observers for the three 'handler functions'
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:59:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] C++11: Observers for the three 'handler functions'
- References: <CAH6eHdTS2xLDPughh7obu67ishe0Dpw3jvodUtFrF1jNKPrT8Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <515C164F dot 6030505 at oracle dot com> <CAH6eHdTtxSe6LJwP4M3Hqig4ahj_RixjRRYLhUw0RHjj3F4GZg at mail dot gmail dot com> <515C19A9 dot 1060800 at oracle dot com> <CAH6eHdSUGA6BFuZ8z9Bsu4P7GbUjBsqXtaDyj03onrCZr5x_6Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/04/2013 10:56 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Surely it does for me too, yesterday I forgot to update latestp (it's
rather new ;)
On 3 April 2013 12:59, Paolo Carlini wrote:
On 04/03/2013 01:53 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 3 April 2013 12:45, Paolo Carlini wrote:
On 04/03/2013 02:09 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
This patch implements
Thanks Jon. I'm seeing abi_check fails which seem related. Could you
Ah sorry, I didn't commit the change to add GLIBCXX_3.4.19 to the
known_versions. I'll do that later today.
Yeah, but I'm afraid isn't enough. Thanks for looking into it.
This fixes the abi check for me.