This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Fix PR 56809
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Kyrylo Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 17:33:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Fix PR 56809
- References: <515c460a dot 280e430a dot 1b95 dot 078bSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Kyrylo Tkachov <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This patch fixes a PR that was exposed in the recent jump table
> We should use next_active_insn instead of next_real_insn in the jump table
> handling code.
> This fixes the incorrect assembly generation that we get when building
> newlib for aarch64.
> Tested aarch64-none-elf.
> A testcase to gcc.dg is added with the separate arm patch.
> Ok for trunk?
As discussed on IRC - given this is identical to the changes in the
ARM backend go ahead and commit this as obvious.
If there are any issues we can always revert this.
> 2013-04-03 Kyrylo Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR target/56809
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.c (is_jump_table): Use next_active_insn
> instead of