This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM] Fix PR 56809
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramrad01 at arm dot com>
- To: Kyrylo Tkachov <Kyrylo dot Tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:15:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM] Fix PR 56809
- References: <019a01ce307c$ff897700$fe9c6500$ at firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
On 04/03/13 16:07, Kyrylo Tkachov wrote:
This patch fixes an ICE that we encounter when building gcc on arm targets.
The jump table reorganisation exposed a bug in the backend.
This fixes it
by using next_active_insn instead of next_real_insn when looking for the
diff vector in the jump table handling code. (Thanks to Steven Bosscher for
A separate aarch64 patch is coming soon separately.
Tested arm-none-eabi on qemu and confirmed that the build for
arm-none-linux-gnueabi is fixed.
Since the PR affects both arm and aarch64 I put a testcase into gcc.dg.
Ok for trunk?
Ok for trunk.