This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][tsan] Fix PR55702
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 17:15:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][tsan] Fix PR55702
- References: <20130403144030 dot GA24873 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Apr 03, 2013 at 04:40:30PM +0200, Marek Polacek wrote:
> In this PR we ICEd because instrument_func_exit checked that
> the last stmt of predecessors of EXIT_BLOCK_PTR is GIMPLE_RETURN,
> but here we should allow BUILT_IN_RETURN function as well, as
> it's basically the same as return.
> I'm not sure about the testcase, but we don't have tsan testsuite
> yet ...
> Regtested on x86_64-linux, ok for trunk?
Ok for trunk/4.8.
> 2013-04-03 Marek Polacek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR sanitizer/55702
> * tsan.c (instrument_func_exit): Allow BUILT_IN_RETURN
> * gcc.dg/pr55702.c: New test.