This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] C++11: Observers for the three 'handler functions'
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:45:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] C++11: Observers for the three 'handler functions'
- References: <CAH6eHdTS2xLDPughh7obu67ishe0Dpw3jvodUtFrF1jNKPrT8Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/03/2013 02:09 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Thanks Jon. I'm seeing abi_check fails which seem related. Could you
please double check?
This patch implements