This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] cilkplus: Array notation for C patch
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Cc: "'Joseph Myers'" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "'gcc-patches'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 15:28:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] cilkplus: Array notation for C patch
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D40993300016D7FC87 at FMSMSX102 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D40993300016D800FE at FMSMSX102 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
On 03/29/13 16:57, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
Hello Joseph, Aldy et al.,
I reworded couple comments (e.g changed builtin with built-in, etc) and added a header comment to the c-array-notation.c that explains the overall process. I am attaching a fixed patch.
Ok, this latest patch that Balaji has posted has all of our changes
against trunk. It is the current state of the cilkplus-merge branch.
Joseph, fire away :).