This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Hash table changes from cxx-conversion branch
- From: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- To: Lawrence Crowl <crowl at googlers dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:58:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Hash table changes from cxx-conversion branch
- References: <CAGqM8fZAysjqkCgxbTMeDsXEvoZ-4DdyhzxadopZksLP9n6m9Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 03:36:35PM -0700, Lawrence Crowl wrote:
> This patch is a consolodation of the hash_table patches to the
> cxx-conversion branch.
I can't approve anything but I am fine with
> * tree-sra.c (candidates):
> Change type to hash_table. Update dependent calls and types.
> * tree-ssa.c (int_tree_map_eq): Moved into struct int_tree_hasher
> in tree-flow.h.
> (int_tree_map_hash): Likewise.