This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR56649 - do more simplification of MERGE
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:18:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR56649 - do more simplification of MERGE
- References: <515184A8 dot 8030108 at net-b dot de>
Le 26/03/2013 12:21, Tobias Burnus a écrit :
> First, I am woefully aware that there are 7 patches which still have to
> be reviewed (...), one by Mikael
If you are referring to
the patch is now obsolete, so we are now at only 6 patches pending. :-)
> Note: The gfc_get_parentheses() is required in some context, e.g.
> lbound(merge(i,i, .true.)) shall not not becomes lbound(i) but lbound(
> (i) ) otherwise, the result might be wrong.
OK, except for the array case which makes sure that tsource and fsource
are constant arrays.
> Build on x86-64-gnu-linux.
> OK for the trunk?
OK with the array gfc_get_parentheses removed.