This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR56696 - Fix EOF detection for listed-directed real_read
- From: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 23:48:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR56696 - Fix EOF detection for listed-directed real_read
- References: <514DB593 dot 5050401 at net-b dot de>
On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Tobias Burnus <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch fixes the 4.8/4.9 regression, reported by Keith Refson.
> The patch which caused the regression (PR55818, Rev. 194809) allowed to
> list-direct read "1<EOF>" as real variable. Seemingly, the handling went to
> far to also affect reading a real from "<EOF>".
> I am not completely sure whether the patch is correct, but I think it is. I
> tried character, complex and integer, but those are seemingly not affected
> from the regression.
> OK for the trunk and the 4.8 branch?
Ok, thanks for the patch, and to Keith as well for reporting and the testcase.