This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] cilkplus array notation for C (clean, independent patchset, take 1)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 23:30:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] cilkplus array notation for C (clean, independent patchset, take 1)
- References: <5149D62F dot 9070503 at redhat dot com> <5149E4C7 dot 1090206 at redhat dot com>
On 03/20/2013 10:33 AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
I doubt it's anything really related to dejagnu and is more related to
how the "make check" target is constructed in gcc/Makefile.in. It's
As I'd mentioned, you have .exp files named compile.exp and execute.exp
which seem to be causing ambiguity problems in parallel checks (make
check -jN). For some reason, with this patch, the rest of dg.exp fails
to run after Cilkplus' compile/execute.exp runs. Renaming these to
something less generic does the trick. Do you mind prefixing all the
.exp's with "cilkplus_" or something similar?
[Perhaps someone can pontificate as to what the actual problem is here
and describe it. Dejagnu is a mystery to me.]
I recently had to swap in some dejagnu/tcl basics; and I did everything
possible to forget it as soon as possible. I'd really forgotten how
much I hated writing tcl code.