This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 4/4] Add warning for non-constant memory models
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andi Kleen <ak at linux dot intel dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:49:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4] Add warning for non-constant memory models
- References: <1363440569-17331-1-git-send-email-andi at firstfloor dot org> <1363440569-17331-4-git-send-email-andi at firstfloor dot org>
On 03/16/2013 06:29 AM, Andi Kleen wrote:
> + "Non constant memory model: Assuming __ATOMIC_SEQ_CST");
Warnings and error messages are all lower case. Otherwise it seems...
well, I didn't want to say "ok", but certainly "unavoidable".