This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, Patch] Improve documentation of the non-implemented RECORD STRUCTURE extension
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:01:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, Patch] Improve documentation of the non-implemented RECORD STRUCTURE extension
- References: <51379E8C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <513E16D9.email@example.com>
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 06:39:37PM +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Tobias Burnus:
> > During the discussion of UNION, I decided to have a look at the
> > current documentation. UNION is not mentioned (except for some
> > commented lines), but record structures are. Attached is an attempted
> > to improve the documentation.
> > The current version is at
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gfortran/STRUCTURE-and-RECORD.html
> > I tested it with make pdf and make info and looked at the output.
> > OK for the trunk?
The patch looks ok to me. I wonder if the text should identify the
vendor that introduced this feature as DEC. For the youngster
on the list, DEC is the Digital Equipment Corporation.